|This article needs to be updated.
Rewrite required, and references should be original sources, not repostings.
These omissions are so great that the article's factual accuracy has been compromised. Check out the discussion page and revision history for further clues about what needs to be updated in this article.
Their primary target audience were more than four hundred thousand Japanese who currently reside in the United States. And after a year, they planned on adding English subtitles to their television programs. More programs and movies were to be expected once the project kick-startred. The subscription price for the service was revealed to be $20 a month.
Yasuhiko Nakashima of Toei's International Sales division said, “Because of the current interest in 'Cool Japan' we saw an opportunity to show off our tokusatsu hero shows. In the future we'd like to even provide each series almost as they air in Japan.”   
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2013/09/toei-japan-channel-to-bring-kamen-rider.-super-sentai-to-us.html
- ↑ http://www.asahi.com/culture/update/0907/TKY201309060527.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2013/09/subscribe-to-toei-japan-channel-for-20-dollars-a-month.html
- ↑ http://www.jefusion.com/2013/11/toei-japan-channel-ceases-operation.html
- ↑ http://www.japanator.com/say-bye-bye-toei-japan-channel-to-shut-down-in-december-30639.phtml