|This is a STYLE GUIDE page- part of a series of supplements to assist you in your editing of the wiki. The STYLE GUIDE is currently in construction. Please be patient.|
Due to the sheer popularity of their Tokusatsu series, Toei often makes new media that go along with their shows. Usually however, they are difficult to place into continuity and become a part of a multiverse of Toei shows.
List of Universes in the Toei MultiverseEdit
- The Main Universe, which contains all 40 of Super Sentai, 26 seasons of Kamen Rider (along with the ZX special and the three standalone movies), the 17 seasons of Metal Heroes, both Kikaider shows, both Inazuman shows, and Kaiketsu Zubat. Each of these shows have been shown to exist in the same universe, and it is implied there are other shows in this universe.
- The universe where Uchu Sentai Kyuranger takes place, which is confirmed to be in a different world from the previous 40 Sentai, though still having connections with the main universe as shown in various crossovers.
- The universe where Akibaranger takes place, which is confirmed to take place in a different world than the Super Sentai series. This universe differs from reality, as some shows are nonexistent or altered in some way.
- The universe where the events of Kamen Rider G take place.
- The Kamen Rider A.R. Worlds, which are a series of 25 worlds, 22 for each Kamen Rider series (with the exception of Den-O), a World of Negatives, a World of Diend, and the World of the Rider War.
- Alternate Universes for a couple of the Kamen Rider Summer films, which include alternate endings of the shows. These include:
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: Episode Final
- Kamen Rider Ryuki Special: 13 Riders
- Kamen Rider 555: Paradise Lost
- Kamen Rider Blade: Missing Ace
- Kamen Rider Hibiki & The Seven Senki
- Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love
- Kamen Rider Kiva: King of the Castle in the Demon World
- The universe where Kamen Rider Amazons takes place.
- The universe where the original Kamen Rider manga takes place.
- The Kamen Rider SD Universe.
- The Kamen Rider Spirits Universe.
- The Kamen Rider Reboot Universe, which is where the events of Kamen Rider The First and The Next take place.
- The Kikaider Anime Universe, which also contains an animated version of Inazuman.
- The Imagin Anime Universe.
- The S.I.C. Universes, which contains alternate tellings of some Tokusatsu shows.
- The Universes where the many Kamen Rider Novels take place, specifically for Hibiki, Kiva, and Decade.
- The Sailor Moon Universe
- It should be noted that things like Video Games and Hyper Battle DVDs are not canon, and thus, not part of the Multiverse.