|This article is about a/an film in the Tokusatsu Super Hero subgenre.|
|WARNING: This movie contains scenes of blood, graphic violence and gun violence. Viewer discretion is advised!|
|A movie for Hurricane Polymar|
|Release date May 13, 2017|
|Written by Shinsuke Ōnishi|
|Directed by Koichi Sakamoto|
Hurricane Polymar (破裏拳ポリマー Hariken Porimā) is a 2017 live action tokusatsu superhero film made by Kadokawa Films and the anime studio Tatsunoko Productions based on a 1974 TV anime series of the same name. It is the fifth live action adaptation of a Tatsunoko property and the fourth Japanese film adaptation overall. 
A police officier uses a specialized helmet to fight others.
- Sharlock/Jouji Kuruma
- Teru Nanba
|Polymar Artemis||Rei Hieda|
|Polymar Leg Custom||Jin|
|Polymar Arm Custom||Bullet Wong|
|Polymar Titan||Gouzou Kidou|
- The film was commissioned as part of a series of projects to commemorate Tatsunoko's 55th anniversary, which also included a revival of the Time Bokan anime series and a crossover superhero team-up CGI franchise: Infini-T Force.
- It is the second live-action adaption of Polymar since an unaired pilot titled HURRICANE POLYMER made in 2001.
- Official Site (Japanese)
- Official Japanese Tumblr (Archived)
- Official Behind the Scenes Production Video (Japanese)
- Official Trailer (Japanese)