This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Tokupedia article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an show in the Tokusatsu Super Hero subgenre.|
|Armor Hero Lava|
|Number of episodes:||52|
Armor Hero XT
Armor Hero Captor
Armor Hero Lava (铠甲勇士拿瓦 Kǎi Jiǎ Yǒng Shì Ná Wǎ) is the third installment of the Armor Hero Series. The series was created to commemorate the franchise's 5th anniversary
- to be added
The Armor Heroes
|Lava||Duanmu Yan (铠甲勇士拿瓦 - 端木燕?) - Based on the lava and the Fire Element (焰之拿瓦). Played by Xu Feng (许峰?).|
|Tsunami||Ma Kuohai (铠甲勇士茨纳米 - 马阔海?) - Based on the tsunami and the Water Element (啸之茨纳米). Played by Liu Ruilin (刘芮麟?).|
|Tornado||Xiao Feng (铠甲勇士陀拏多 - 萧风?) - Based on the tornado and the Wind Element (飓之陀拏多). Played by Qiao Yang (峭阳?).|
|Cliff||Ke Sheng (铠甲勇士酷雷伏 - 柯胜?) - Based on the cliff and the Earth Element (峭之酷雷伏). Played by Zhu Jiaqi (朱嘉琦?).|
|Atlas||Duanmu Yan (铠甲勇士雅塔莱斯 - 端木燕?) - Based on the Thunder Element and the Light Element (雷霆雅塔莱斯). Played by Xu Feng (许峰?).|
|Techno||Du Xiaomi (铠甲勇士特鲁 - 杜小咪?) - Based on the China Police. Played by Wu Yong Chang (吴永沧?).|
- Ma Lingling - a clever young girl
- Ma Qingshan/Albert - Ma Lingling's older brother, a brave man.
- Day&Good Corporation
to be added
- to be added
Armor Hero: Altas (Feature Film)
- This series is to commemorate the 5th anniversary of Armor Hero series
- Like Kamen Rider W, this is a detective drama.
- During the production process,some producers had considered using a magic theme, but because of Toei's Kamen Rider Wizard project, the idea was canceled.
- However, the main four armor design still reflects the four elements